Questions about hosting
1. How can I create a website?
It is very simple:
- First of all, create the contents to your website. For a simple web presence a plain HTML page is enough. You can create it with a program such as NVU, or even with common word processors such as OpenOffice or MS Word. Alternatively, you can order a CMS from us, and then create your website right online.
- Choose the appropriate account for you. See how much web space you need. If you don't know how many Megabytes you will need, choose the smallest account and later you can upgrade if necessary.
- Order an account and pay the fee right away.
- We will answer in a few hours and send you instructions on how to access your website.
2. What is a CMS?
A CMS is a user-friendly computer program that can be used by anyone to manage websites. Webnethouse can install and maintain Etiko CMS for everyone. Order your CMS now, and start creating your own website today!
3. How long do you take to open an account?
Usually a few hours, sometimes just a few minutes.
4. Do you provide FTP access?
Yes. You will receive the information once the account is open.
5. Can I create my e-mail accounts?
You will have access to a cPanel control panel. There you will be able to create your own e-mail accounts, subdomains, see statistics, etc.
6. I already have my domain. How can I do?
You have two choices:
- Authorize us to transfer the domain to Webnethouse. Then we will keep your domain for you as long as you pay for it.
- In your current domain administration panel you change the DNS servers to:
7. What contents can I host?
We only require that you comply with the law, and don't host illegal stuff. Very memory or CPU demanding websites may need to pay additional fees.
8. Where are your servers?
Our servers are physically located at a safe datacenter in Texas, USA.